Fibreglass roofs provide a high degree of thermal insulation and have stood the test of time. These have been in use on digesters for in excess of 20 years.
The Fre-energy roof has insulation that can rival that of the digester tank; we have yet to find a material that approaches this lifetime or provides the same level of thermal insultaion.
The gas in the digester roof space is wet. If moisture condenses onto a cold roof then heat will be lost.
Heat lost is heat that is not available for other uses.
The Fre-energy fibreglass roof is resistant to corrosion. Maintaining the volume of material inside the digester prevents corrosion.
- Our Products
- Auto De-gritting Technology
- Foam Alleviation
- Non Mechanical Gas Agitation
- Fibreglass Roof
- Simple Mixing / Loading Pit
- Combined Heat and Power Generator (CHP)
- AD Management Control Systems
- Acoustic Containers for CHP and Controls
- Standard Agricultural Tanks
- Feedstock Selection
- Our Services
- Investment & Funding
- Where do I start?